Who should take this course?
– Anyone who wants to transition from their current job role to a career in user experience.
– User researchers or designers who want to build their user experience portfolio by applying their skills to a real world design project.
– Software developers who want to learn techniques for designing more engaging systems.
– Project managers and Scrum Masters who want a full lifecycle process for introducing usability into their design project.
– Interface designers who want to learn methods for testing and evaluating their designs.
– Web site designers who want to understand the principles of human-centred design.
– Marketing managers who want to find out about the business and brand benefits of user experience.
– Business analysts who want quick and effective tools for communicating requirements of users.
Course Name: User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX
Description: Get a job in UX and build your user research and UX design skills with this hands-on user experience training course
Price: $129.99 (Click the button “REDEEM OFFER” to get your discount)
Course Instructor: David Travis
Course Type: Self Paced Online Course. Lifetime Access
Duration: 10.5 hours (157 lectures)
Note: These coupons can change over time.