If you want to understand and utilizing a nice game to design 3D online game, this course is a suggested tutorial for you.
The course is created by Ahmed Fathy Hagar, who is a computer engineer and software developer. With his experience in teaching in many subjects related computer graphic and game development, he will provide you with valuable knowledge and techniques so that you can apply to your real world projects.
Why should I take this course?
In this course, you will learn 2 major sections including Single-player and Multi-player.
In the single-player part, you will be taught:
– Creating your first scene using BabylonJs.
– Applying materials and lights to your scene.
– Using different types of cameras in your scene.
– Creating and navigating a vehicle using WASD keys.
– Importing models into your game and clone them.
– Detecting and handle collisions in your game.
– Applying physics simulations to your object.
– Firing rays.
– Using particle systems
– Creating a complete FPS (First Person Shooter) Game from scratch, step by step.
– Loading sounds to your game.
– Using multiple cameras and multiple view ports to see multiple areas of your game at the same time.
– Creating multiple levels inside your game.
– Deploying your game to a remote server.
In the multiplayer part, you will learn:
– Using NodeJs and its node package manager to create a web server.
– Websockets and utilizing the popular socket-io library.
– Creating an interactive client-server multiplayer game utilizing node and socket-io.
– Deploying the multiplayer game to a remote server.
Who should join the course?
The course is created for people who have interest in making online 3D games on web.
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“This course is great so far. Very good pacing and I love how he makes mistakes and shows how to trace the errors. “- said Matthew Blackwood
“This course lays out some stuff with a fluid explanation that works well in tandem with the examples on babylon.js website. The instructor is knowledgeable and friendly.” – said Mitch