If you wan to learn about Flutter, a new cross-platform mobile development framework, this course is the right place for you. In this complete flutter app development course, you will be taught by Paulo Dichone, who is the lecturer of most best selling online programming course. He is a Java and Android developer. With his passion of teaching android app development, he will share with you hands-on experience and useful knowledge that any developer must have.
Why should I take this course?
You will learn step by step through high quality video tutorial. First of all, you will learn about Dart Programming Language. To understand programming concepts and be able to code, you need to make robust and iOS and Android apps with Flutter SDK.
After completing the course, you will be confident to program in Dart and make your own app as a professional Dart and Flutter App Developer
Join the course; you will enjoy interesting lessons with useful knowledge
The course is well-organized with challenges and solutions so that you can gain more useful techniques and hands-on experience.
The course will teach you:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming: The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and abstract classes and Interfaces.
- Control Structures: Use If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: Work with collections, such as List and Maps.
- Software Design: Organize and format code for readability and implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: Make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from a remote server, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Maps: Make apps that are location aware
- Firebase and real-time Database – Build dynamic, real-time apps that can scale quickly and easily
Who should join the course?
The course is suitable for begin developer as well as intermediate- advanced web ore mobile developers who want to learn about Dart and Flutter. Besides, it is suggested for Android and iOS developers who would like to create mobile app with Single Codebase. The course is also suggested for Managers and Program Managers who wan to know about building mobile apps.
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“I have to say the course was even better than expected and I only wish I had come across it sooner. It has been a brilliant entry to the mobile development world for me and would highly recommend this course to everyone else looking to teach them mobile development. “- said Kamal Mustafa
“Very good course. Broad range. In addition to Flutter and Dart, the course covers SQFlite Database, various Firebase features, JSON overview and Material Design. “– said Walter Wataru Ishibashi