DevOps automation experts are in high demand now and become one of promising career opportunities in the job market. That’s reason why more and more people start to learn about DevOps.
In this course, you will learn about DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
The course is designed by Ajay Srinivasa, who is a software application architect. With his 14-year experience in IT industry and extensive experience in designing and implementing software solution, he will deliver a high-quality course with useful lessons and hands-on knowledge to you.
Why should I take this course?
In this course, you will learn from theory and practical projects. At the end of the course, you will be able to build and deploy a complete automated and functional CI and CD pipeline in Jenkins.
In this course, you will be taught:
– DevOps Concepts – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
– Differences between DevOps Concepts like CI and CD
– Jenkins Terminology along with the UI
– All about Apache Maven
– Jenkins jobs for implementing DevOps Continuous Integration
– Jenkins jobs for continuous testing, static code analysis
– Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Deployment
– Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Delivery
– Build Pipeline in Jenkins
– Jenkins Distributed Builds with Master Slave Architecture
– Jenkins Pipeline as Code
The course is designed with hands-on exercises and projects so that you can have a chance to practice all the lessons and enhance your ability.
Who should join the course?
The course is suitable for developers, QA testers and those who want to dig deeper into software development. Besides, if you want to learn how to automate and add quality to software projects utilizing DevOps, the course is the right place for you
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“The instructor seems experienced enough to know where a typical developer can get stuck and so he goes step by step explaining every necessary detail. “- said KRRao
“I had so many questions, starting from basics of Jenkins, Maven and how they work together. Learnt so many concepts with detailed examples, explaining every little nuance. Great !.”– said Aroop