The DevOps Certification Training Program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become a certified practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and finally, Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
Why should I take this course?
In this course, you will learn everything step by the step to improve your skill. At the beginning of the course, you will learn:
– Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using Git
– Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
– Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
– Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
– Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
– Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
– Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
– Gain experience of working on an industry standard live Project
Who should join the course?
– Software Tester
– System Admin
– Solution Architect
– Security Engineer
– Application Developers
– Integration Specialist
Course Name: DevOps Certification Training
Description: This DevOps Certification Training Course will make you an industry recognized DevOps engineer. You will become an expert in Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment while working on most trending DevOps tools – Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible. Become DevOps certified now!
Price: $499 (Click the button “REDEEM OFFER” to get your discount)
Course Type: Self Paced Online Course. Lifetime Access
Note: These coupons can change over time.