The course is designed to help you improve your knowledge of basic to advance SQL and PL/ SQL language in the development of views, ad-hoc querys, procedures, triggers, functions, packages…and so on.
To join this course, it is ideal if you have basic knowledge of computer science and programming logic. Taking part in the course today, you will have a chance to learn modeling, deploying and administering databases by utilizing SQL, which is used in various types of apps.
Why should I take this course?
The course is divided into 3 sections:
– SQL and PL/ SQL language from Basic to Advanced
Here are what you will learn about SQL language and PL-SQL language:
– Field Types;
– Comparison operators;
– Arithmetic operators;
– Filters Operators;
– Logical Operators;
– Definitions of the SQL Language;
– DML-Data manipulation;
– DDL-Database Definitions;
– DCL-Data Contole;
– TCL-Control of transactions;
– Aggregation Functions;
– Logical Functions;
– Mathematical Functions;
– Limit Functions;
– Conversion Functions;
– String functions;
– Date / time functions;
– Encryption Functions;
– CASE Expression;
– Temporary tables;
– Anonymous blocks;
– Declaration of Variables;
– Attributes TYPE AND ROWTYPE;
– Types of records;
– IF-THEN structure
– IF-THEN-ELSE structure;
– IF-THEN-ELSIF structure;
– GO TO;
– LOOP (FOR, WHILE);
After the course, you will learn:
– Database subjects and their core concepts
– How to make use of the SQL language definitions such as DML, DDL, DCL, TCL
– How to develop and create views, functions, cursors, procedures, triggers and packages
– How to transform data into information
– Understand the concepts of development of ACID and CRUD
– Know to use Functions, Oracle native expressions
Who should join the course?
The course is designed for students, IT professionals and system programmers who want to improve their understanding of SQL language.
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“Excellent, professional course dominates the subject and it’s didactic …“- said Marcelo Vieira
“It exceeded my expectations.” – said Luciano Teixeira