Who should take this course?
– This CBT for Mental Health and Wellness course is open to all. It can be studied individually, or alongside another training course from the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology curriculum.
– Mental Health and Wellness training offers excellent insight into human behaviour. This program is directed at all those interested in individual growth and self-improvement.
– If you want Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) training of the highest standard, you have found it. The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology (Achology) has a sound reputation for being at the forefront of CBT.
– There are no ‘right or wrong’ personality types that are best suited to CBT based Mental Health and Wellness training. All students are urged to join the course without learning expectations.
– This program’s unique learning experience is for those who are passionate about improving their own (or other people’s) mental health and wellness, whether they’re a teacher, parent, therapist or medical expert.
Course Name: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Mental Health and Wellness
Description: Learn the principal teachings of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) to upgrade your mental health and emotional wellbeing
Price: $64.99 (Click the button “CLICK TO REDEEM” to get your discount)
Course Instructor: Kain Ramsay
Course Type: Self Paced Online Course. Lifetime Access
Duration: 16 hours (3 sections • 52 lectures)
Note: These coupons can change over time.