If you want to learn about Vuex and Vue Router, this course is the right place for you. With only 11 hours, you will master Vue and take your skills to the next level.
Why should I take this course?
In this course, you will be taught how to use Vue with Vuex and Vue Router. You will learn the role of Vuex in fetching, storing and moving date in your app. In addition, you will know how to utilize Vue Router to navigate users to differ rent pages in a one-page app.
The course will provide you with hands-on experience, which you can apply in your real- world projects. In this course, you will learn:
– Creating dynamic, responsive applications by making use of Vue
– Upload images to a remote server using drag and drop image upload
– Log users into your app utilizing OAuth2 Authentication
– Utilize a project boilerplate with Vue CLI
– Reduce the amount of code by utilizing Template Directives
– Communicate between components utilizing Props and Events
– Update Vue components utilizing reactive data properties
– Navigate users of your application using Vue Router
– Model application data utilizing the powerful Vuex framework
– Persist information stored in your app utilizing Local Storage
– Learn how Vue gives developers multiple tools to accomplish task
– Understand the differences between declarative and imperative programming.
Who should join the course?
The course is created for beginners who want to learn about web development and engineers who would like to dig deeper into Vue.
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“I really enjoyed this course because Stephen did a wonderful job of laying out the essential concepts — sometimes visually and other times in technically by incorporating the Chrome Inspector. “- said Calvin Nguyen
“The overall course start up from real examples, it’s easy to learn a new framework from newbie. After finished the course, I’m really understand what the Vue does. “- said Tony