It’s high time you threw out all the sadness and fear to enjoy your beautiful life. Let start open to the ancient world of a vision request by dreaming the shamanic way. This will help you to bring peace and relaxation to your daily life.
The course will help you to reconnect with your powerful personal vision quest through dreaming:
– Experience a variety of reality forms through your heart, mind and soul.
– Enliven your 5 senses to hear messages gifted through doors of perception.
– Live a wonderful life which is empowered by you and others.
The course is created by Sharon Ramel, who is a spiritual guide with years of experience. With her experience and knowledge, she will help to encourage kindness and peace within anyone of us.
Why should I take this course?
The course is created to help you improve your skills to work with other dimensions in time. You will learn to work with your spirit guides and heal wisdom that has already existed. Let join the course with an open heart to access to expanded realms of dreams and possibilities.
– You can get access to your inner guides who will be always by your side you support you at anytime.
– You can discover shamanic journeying and its role in shaping your existence.
– You will get the core knowledge of shamanic dreaming heart and soul.
Who should join the course?
The course is created for dreamers and those who want to get access to the universal guidance and deepen their inner power. Besides, it is suitable for explorers who want to enjoy the benefits of vision quest dreaming or have interest in shamanism.
What learners say about the course?
Here are some comments and valuation of the learners about this course:
“This is a great course for those new to journeying or looking for validation on their work. The instructor offered many different perspectives and avenues of learning and working on journeying gifts.”– said Jena Skai Rowland
“Another great course by this wonderful instructor. I have enjoyed a few of her classes already and am going to take more. Very informative and practical. The course engages with assignments and guided material to ensure a very good learning experience. ” – said Derek Williams