This is the only course about Bulma CSS framework that you can find on Udemy. In this course, you will be delivered with all fundamentals and aspects of Bulma.
The course is created by Jeppe Schaumburg Jensen, who is a front-end developer and interaction design. With his years of experience in working and teaching in front-end development, he will share with you hands-on knowledge and techniques so that you can have a good working performance in the future.
Why should I take this course?
In this course, you will learn:
– How to design fluid and responsive layoutsby utilizing breakpoints and Bulma’s powerful grid system
– How to create contents, including typography, icons, images and table
– How to create 11 elements, including images, buttons, dropdowns, notification, progress, bars, tag and title
– How to create 10 components, including card, breadcrumb, menu, pagination and modal
– How to make up a resume and CV page
– How to design a small business website
– How to set up a knowledge base
In this course, you will learn from real-world projects so that you can gain practical knowledge that you can apply in reality. The course will give you all the core aspects of the latest version of Bulma, which is known as the most popular front-end framework and utilized by thousands of developers all over the world.
Who should join the course?
The course is designed for beginners who want to learn about Bulma. Besides, it is also helpful for those who desire to make responsive and modern websites with Bulma and master this CSS framework. If you want to make quick prototypes, this course is also for you
What learners say about the course?
Thousands of people around the world have attended this course to better their understanding about Bulma CSS Framework. Most of the learners highly appreciate this course and give five-star review for the course. In this course, you will not only learn from theory but also from practice. Apart from watching independent lectures, you will have to complete web project with Bulma to reinforce what you have learned.