Why I should take this course?
Are you looking for a well paid job about developing and engineering in large companies or even small companies? Have you so many difficulties in interviewing? This course is all you need for a perfect answer. Many companies nowadays require the applicants to write algorithms out in code, and this course do a good job to support you with a completed preparation before any interviews. Whether you had studied about algorithms or not, this course will be much beneficial.
Who should take this course?
– Those who loves to know the way to implement algorithms in their applications
– Those who looking forward to have a good interview for engineering or developer roles in companies
– Those who want to be well prepared for technical questions in interviewing
– Those who have already known algorithms before but need a deep exploration about this angle
– Those who wish to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
What learners say about this course?
“The course offers quality content and in-depth explanations with understandable examples. Erik walks through some key concepts clearly when handling algorithms questions. Highly recommended” – said Lucas Weng
“Great course. The instructor explains well each concept and every exercise serves as good practice” – said JP P
“This course offered a good quality, in-depth look at JS algorithms. There were great explanations, walk-throughs, and uses of illustration throughout the material.” – said Lecture Ware.
Description: Make your code & programs faster and more efficient by using algorithms. Be very well prepared for technical interviews.
Price: $175 (Click the button “CLICK TO REDEEM” to get your discount)
Course Instructor: Eric Traub
Course Type: Self Paced Online Course. Lifetime Access
Duration: 3.5 hours ( 69 lectures )
Note: These coupons can change over time.