Course Name: iOS 10 & Swift 3 – iPhone App Development | Beginning to End
Description: The complete iOS 10 course with Xcode 8 and Swift 3. From beginner to professional.
Price: $200 (Click the button “CLICK TO REDEEM” to get your discount)
Course Instructor: Angela Yu
Course Type: Self Paced Online Course. Lifetime Access
Duration: 18 hours ( 189 lectures )
Note: These coupons can change over time.
Welcome to the world’s best iOS app development course. This Swift 3 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London. We’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching. So we know all your questions before you even ask them!
Our complete app development courses teaches you how to code using Swift 3 and build beautiful iOS 10 apps for iPhone and iPad.
Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
The course includes hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 3 and be ready to make your very own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 10 developer.
Sign up today, and here’s what you’ll get:
– Over 17 hours of HD 1080p video content
– All the knowledge you need to start building any app you can dream of
– Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
– Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
– The world’s best app development course money can buy
From beginner to iOS 10 app developer using just one course
By the end of the course you’ll not just be familiar but completely understand:
– Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
– Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
– Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
– Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
– Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.